Metre seeks an experienced Multimedia / Motion Designer to join the creative team to help execute video and motion graphics projects for a variety of clients and industries. The Multimedia / Motion Designer’s responsibilities will include taking art directed, conceptual ideas and producing high-quality video assets using Adobe Premiere and After Effects, designing digital static assets, and animating type/graphics as needed. This role requires a multimedia designer with experience and technical knowledge who can hit the ground running.
- Create and edit video and motion graphics for digital, social, and broadcast.
- Operate video camera and lighting equipment to capture footage for client and internal projects.
- Work within the requirements of the creative process.
- Ensure efficient, high-quality, and timely production of all work.
- Work closely with the art director to achieve the visual goals for the project.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Videography, or a related field from a 4-year university or college.
- 3+ years of experience in video and/or motion graphic design, agency experience preferred.
- Excellent motion graphic skills paired with a strong design aesthetic.
- Software skills: Premiere Pro and After Effects required.
- Experience in creating graphics for print; using Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- A portfolio of professional video and motion graphics work for review.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org