Metre seeks an experienced, multi-faceted Copywriter to join our creative team on a contract basis to take on projects for advertising campaigns, social media content, websites, print promotions, videos, blog articles, and more.
- Digest strategy and concept to develop original copy in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Write copy for advertising campaign pieces such as billboard, transit, out of home, web and digital ads, sales materials, etc.
- Develop scripts for video and radio
- Develop topics and write copy for blog articles and social media content
- Collaborate and Art Directors and designers to fit copy to each medium
- Write within the brand guidelines for multiple brands
- Edit copy provided by others to ensure it meets brand, grammar, and style requirements
- Work within the requirements of our creative process.
- Ensure efficient, high-quality, and timely production of all work.
- Full-time position (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00)
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field from a 4-year university or college.
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, agency experience preferred.
- HTML/Web experience a plus.
- A portfolio of professional work for review.
Qualified candidates please email your cover letter, resume and at least 5 work samples (may provide a link to online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Copywriter” to the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Metre is an independent agency that develops brand and communication strategies while utilizing research and data to connect with key audiences across a variety of industries. With offices in Minneapolis and La Crosse, WI, Metre operates in a large geographic region. Primary clients include government, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, and higher education.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com