Metre is seeking a Media Planner/Buyer to work with clients across multiple categories to develop and buy traditional media plans. This is a full-time position in Minneapolis, MN or La Crosse, WI. Solid marketing or advertising experience is preferred.
- Develop traditional media strategies and detailed plans, backed by target audience and media usage research
- Strategically implement media buys, developing strong relationships with media representatives and negotiating cost-effective contracts
- Monitor and share performance metrics with clients using Excel, dashboards, and analytical summary reports
- Provide clients with campaign post buy analysis and recommendations for future campaigns
- Review and track media invoices
- Ensure efficient, high-quality, and timely production of all work.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1-3 years of media or marketing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with performance metrics and analyzing data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism and expectations for quality
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
Metre is an advertising agency that develops brand and communication strategies while utilizing research and data to connect with key audiences across a variety of industries. With offices in Minneapolis and La Crosse, WI, Metre operates in a large geographic region. Primary clients include government, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, and higher education.
Paid time off (15 days)
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com